- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Welcome to Acts Chiropractic Center
Chiropractor Serving Tacoma and Spanaway areas since 1997.
For more information or to schedule an appointment with our Tacoma chiropractor,call 253-535-6677 today!
Acts Chiropractic Center has been proudly serving the South Tacoma and Spanaway, areas since 1997. Our office is dedicated first and foremost to serving the needs of our patients. We become personally involved with our patients and their care, because we believe that each person is an individual, and has specific needs that we can help to fulfill. We can serve you better if we know more about your life and history, so we thoroughly learn about your health habits, diet, lifestyle and history of any injuries. These injuries can range from headaches, sciatica, job injuries, car accidents/collisions, arm/leg pain, neck pain and low back pain to name just a few. Using Advanced Activator Technique and Treatment Massage Therapy, we work together to personalize care, to get to the root causes of your health problems and help you regain and maintain the abundant health you deserve to have!
- Multiple Full-body Chiropractic Techniques (Advanced Activator Methods rating)
- Treatment Massage Therapy (deep tissue, myofacial)
- Traction Therapy
- Spinal Exercises
- X-ray Facility on Site
- Computerized Spinal Scan/sDTG (painless test of nerves, muscles and inflammation)
- Custom Orthotics
- Patient Education (to help make more informed decisions about your body)
- Athletic Assessment (of amateur and professional athletes)
- Pediatric/Geriatric Chiropractic Care
- Stress Reduction
- Rehabilitation of Car Accident and Work Injuries with:
- Specific spinal strengthening exercise rehabilitation
- Hot / Cold Therapies
- Advanced, gentle and relaxing spinal adjustments.
"Observational study found that low back pain patients receiving chiropractic care, which typically includes spinal manipulation, are more satisfied than those receiving medical care."
-New England Journal of Medicine
Dr. James Salmi
Tacoma Chiropractor | Acts Chiropractic Center | 253-535-6677
12001 Pacific Ave S., Suite 203
Tacoma, WA 98444